How to be a Professional Salesperson.©
Free Sales Training Video Series – The Sales Agenda
The Sales Agenda
Do you prepare an agenda for a sales call or sales meeting? You should. Every professional, in every profession, prepares for their event. As a commission sales person, you’re playing in a high-stakes game. You only get money when you win. So, you need to make sure you do everything to stack the deck in your favor. The agenda:
- Ensures you don’t forget anything.
- Makes sure you think about the meeting or call.
- Shows your prospect or customer you are a professional because you act like one.
The agenda should include:
- Goals for the meeting.
- Introductory remarks.
- A list of questions for which you need answers.
- Action steps that move your sale forward based on their answers.