How to be a Professional Salesperson.©
Free Sales Training Video Series – The five W’s and an H
The five W’s and an H
Memorize these five W’s plus the H and you will never be at a loss as to how to ask your prospects a good question. The five W’s and one H are:
The words start open-ended questions. An open-ended question cannot be answered with a yes or no. They require an explanation. They require someone to engage in a conversation. And that’s the purpose of these questions. Some examples:
- Who, in addition to yourself, will be involved in making the decision?
- What is the real key to earning your business?
- When will you making a decision to purchase?
- Where do you think you will see results from using our product?
- Why is that an important consideration?
- How will you be using our product?
Here are a few things to remember about using these questions:
- Don’t make the other person feel like a spotlight is on them.
- Have your questions written out in advance.
- Mix them up.
- Be genuinely interested when you ask the questions.
- Don’t be thinking about your response when they are talking. Listen.
To order my complete sales system from Amazon, just click the book.
And, contact me to explore a live or phone training session.