Do I need Fractional Sales Management?
If you’re a small to mid-sized business, who keeps a keen eye on expenses, but wants grow sales, Fractional Sales Management (sometimes called a Part-Time Sales Manager) may work for you. Ask yourself the following questions:
- What’s working great?
- What needs to be tweaked?
- What’s not working so well?
- What’s broken?
- What needs to stop being done, if anything?
- What needs to start being done?
- If you’re too busy or there is nobody in sales management to address these issues.
- Is it costing you money by not addressing the issues that need to be tweaked, fixed or stopped.
- Are you missing opportunities because you’re not starting what needs to start happening.
- If you’re losing deals because of any of these issues.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, look at bringing on a Fractional Sales Manager (FSM). A good, experienced FSM with a structured and detailed plan, will get as much done in half the time, as a less experienced full-time sales manager. And it should cost you less. Your FSM should be able to help with:
- Sales Process Improvement
- Sales Training
- Sales Coaching
- Creating Sales Playbooks
- Writing Sales Scripts
- CRM Optimization – Cadences
- Sales Interview Help
- Email Campaigns
Fill out the form below to get a copy of my Sales Playbook starter. Then, let’s have a discussion to see if a Fractional Sales Manager can work for you. I will also provide a quote so you know exactly what the cost will be.
Fractional Sales Management