The B2B Sales Cadence for Small Business™
“A proven system to get more meetings.”
Cadence – noun – a regular beat or rhythm
// The sales team uses a cadence for more meetings.
In a small business, every sales call counts.
Salespeople only get about seven seconds to grab someone’s attention.
As a result, there is no room for error when speaking with a sales prospect who can make your month, quarter, or year.
Successful sales teams must have a proven, rock-solid, and consistent approach when reaching out to new prospects.
“Don’t practice until you get it right.
Practice until you can’t get it wrong.”
Introducing, The B2B Sales Cadence for Small Business!
What you get with each package:
- A personal review of at least three outbound sales calls, per BDR.
- Written analysis and feedback which includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Let’s get it all out there.
- An agreed-upon, concrete definition of who is a qualified prospect and who is not. Let’s not guess. We’ll build your Perfect Prospect Profile (PPP).
- A Best Practices outbound sales calling/email campaign tailored for your outbound team.
- Your Cadence is structured so it can be customized and delivered to complete a seven-touch Cadence. The campaign includes five custom emails and two voicemails to be used at different times during the campaign. Each builds upon the previous call and email. It takes an average of seven outbound cold calls and emails (touches) to get a meeting or conversation. Most BDR’s give up after two or three touches. My system fixes that.
- Questions to ask and what to say when you do get your sales prospect on the phone, to make sure you’re getting better-qualified prospects.
- Responses to the list of the four most common objections your team hears.
- A Zoom call with your team to go over the campaign and how to use the Cadence Calendar.
- Two revisions within 30 days of delivery.
“When Louie came onboard he wrote and organized our outbound scripts and emails. We now had everyone working off the same playbook, and it gave us consistency. Results were much easier to measure. Onboarding, and getting a new BDR productive, happen quicker too.”
Who am I to tell you how to sell?
I’ve been successfully selling products and services my entire career. I’ve won awards at every company I worked for; One of my own companies was included in the INC. 500 list as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America. I’ve encountered just about every type of sales situation you will ever run into. I am a two-time winner of the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP) Top 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Professionals Award, and an AA-ISP Ask an Expert.
Every small business has their “best words” that gets prospects to act. My system will uncover yours.
Together, we’ll develop what I call “Gold Calls.” They are tried and true scripts that are built around your best words and phrases. These key words will highlight benefits –benefits that generate appointments, meetings, and demos. This results in your most powerful words ever: Increased Sales.
Before you hire an outside lead generation company or hire even one more telemarketer, let’s build your own, in-house, sales machine. It is more cost-effective and gives you complete control.
“We brought Louie in to help build a structure around our sales activities and growth. From job descriptions to building a complete sales playbook, Louie has been a valuable resource and is always on point when we need to strategize.”
Bonuses!! You also get, FREE of charge:
My Cadence Calendar – A $299 value.
This proven seven-task, process-driven system sets up the exact right time your BDR or Telemarketer should reach out to a prospect, and what to say or do. Once everyone is using the same processes, it becomes much easier to isolate problems before they fester.
My Sales Playbook Framework – A $999 value.
When you use a Sales Playbook, you’ve stepped into the big leagues. This Sales Playbook has all the sections you need, for both BDR’s and Account Executives (AE’s), to build a sales machine, and make onboarding new reps much, much easier. Some sections are even filled in for you!
Here are just a few of the topics:
- Getting Past the Gatekeeper – This one chapter could pay for your entire service many times over!
- How to handle objections
- Defining and targeting The Perfect Prospect Profile (PPP)
- A training plan for new sales reps
- Power questions, and how to use them
- Much, much more!
A Free PDF copy of my Sales Training course, How to be a Professional Salesperson, for each salesperson.
This is my 588-page(!) B2B sales system. It is a proven, winning methodology that will work if you read and practice the lessons. This comprehensive sales training system is a daily dose of sales training that will help produce top-performing salespeople.
This guidebook is so practical, a technique or lesson can be brought up on the phone just before contacting a prospect!
Salespeople will know exactly what to say to get meetings and close business. It comes with effective real-world training with examples that can be put to use every day; 262 practical lessons to guide you – one for each business day of the year: Plus 52 sales manager lessons.
This is NOT a subscription service and there are NO ongoing costs.
For a FREE review, call (404) 496-6454 or
fill out the Company Sales Profile.
- “Louie’s leadership and sales processes were key to that growth. Most importantly, our team knew we could always count on Louie to get on the phone and help close deals when needed. Personally, I owe a lot of my success to the coaching and mentoring I received during Louie’s time at Izenda. I would recommend him as a valuable addition to any sales team.”
- “If you needed help closing a deal, Louie is your man. I had never worked in a true sales role before, but Louie was willing to teach me. He helped me to improve my social skills and learn how to speak to people in a way that would get them to like and trust me.”
- “As a sales leader, Louie relates well to customers, understands the value of the applications and is very effective handling competition. His reputation is solid and includes constructive contributions to the organizations that he has served, and the Atlanta technology community. I endorse him with enthusiasm and hope to have an opportunity to work with him again.”
- “Not to be cliché, but Louie has forgotten more about sales and marketing than most people know. He is a tenacious, hard-working competitor and I recommend him without reservation!”