How to be a Professional Salesperson.©
Free Sales Training Video Series – Train like a pro
Train like a pro
No sales rep ever lost a deal or an account for out-hustling the competition. It’s important in all aspects of business to work hard and give it your all. But in sales, it’s essential. Your competition doesn’t care about your mortgage. They don’t care about your kids’ college education, your car payment or your dinner tonight. They are playing to win because in sales, there is no money for 2nd place. The sale only rewards the winner. The sooner you accept this fact, the sooner you can get into the winning mindset. And that is where you need to live.
I was driving home from work listening to an Atlanta sports radio show on a Monday after an Atlanta Falcons win the day before. They were interviewing a Falcons player who had an excellent game. It really struck me what he said: “I believe in my heart, that if I’m not out there practicing and preparing every day for Sunday, then my competition just got a day up on me.” Adopt this mindset and you will have an excellent game.
Every day, give it all you’ve got and watch the results. Learn, practice, deliver. Every day. Aside from going through all the training lessons in this course, here are few more things that will get you on top and keep you there:
- Under promise and over deliver.
- Do what you what you said you would do.
- Show up early.
- Be prepared.
- Stay late.
- Send thank you notes.
- Continually train to improve your skills.
- Continually ensure your support and customer service departments are helping when your customer needs them.
- Continually let your customer know the status of their order and anything else you need to keep track of to make sure your customer stays happy.
- If it’s not working, adjust.
- Always tell the truth.
- Always be thinking of new ways to bring in and close new business.
- Be yourself.
To order my complete sales system from Amazon, just click the book.
And, contact me to explore a live or phone training session.